Translate

среда, 26 ноября 2014 г.

Poems about Canada

by David Ronald Bruce Pekrul

My Canada
The air is cool, the air is crisp,
The air is cruel and cold,
Born and raised in Canada,
I’m here until I’m old.

I’d really love to live someplace,
Where the air is warm and fair,
But leaving my ‘O, Canada’,
Is more than I could bear.

It’s more than just a country,
It’s an attitude and charm,
Where people live in love and peace,
Protected from alarm.

It’s not the perfect place to be,
But it is getting close,
When looking for some solitude,
We really have the most.

A country with vast wilderness,
A land of civil freedom,
A place of peace; a paradise,
A chilly Garden of Eden.


My Country Strong And Free
(To the tune of "O, Canada")

Oh, can't you see,
My country's strong and free,
I love this land,
And for it I will stand,
From sea to sea,
It encourages me,
To be everything I can,
And when I am down,
I will hear the sound,
Of the bagpipe military band.
It's very true,
What I was taught in school,
O, Canada,
You make me what I am,
O, Canada,
I'll love you all I can.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий